Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Various Electric Lunch Box and Pots Collection!!!

I had not been writing for a very very long time! Recently I am so in love with cooking as I had bought a few of the different type of electric lunch box!

Today I would like to share various lunch box and double boiler I had in my collection which helped me a lot in my recent cooking journey! Hehe!!!

Let's start with my first pot I bought back in March 2014, when my colleague asked if I am interested to get a double boiler together to have some saving, then I thought why not! Here comes my very first pot from my dear friend - #QZ Net Home. 


This is the very first pot. I seriously love this pot so much and so crazily in love with it! This is Seakea 9A! It comes with timer, so it is rather convenience for working lady like us! The capacity for this pot is rather small, only 0.8L! So it's only good to cook for 1-2pax! I used this to cook various type of tong shui, porridge, desserts and soup! It can use yo steam rice as well! Easily use and convenience!

The second items I bought is the Eggplus machine! 


This egg machine is also able to make some yummilicious breakfast or dinner in just 5mins!! It's convenience as well! Haha! Basically all the items I am sharing today are convenience!

Third item I had bought is electric lunch box! But seriously, I don't quite like this unit as it's small in portion and most importantly, they are not air tight! 


Forth item I had bought will be the Star of the day!! The Bear Lunch Box!!! This is the lunch box I am currently using on daily basis to cook in my office! If you follow my FB, you will be able to see what I cook everyday and post in FB! 


This is a 2 tiers electric lunch box, big capacity! The bottom tray I usually use to cook rice, middle tray will use to steam my food! I seldom use the top tray, but sometimes when I had friends coming over, I will use it to cook for them as well! What best about it, it can be vacuum pack or air tight after you prepare your food tonight for tomorrow! It can also be used as single tier! Of course you might think, if you only use it as single tier lunch box, why not you buy single tier then? Well, the different of price for single and 2 tiers lunch box is very small only! And when you get 2 tiers, you can always cook 2 dishes if you wish! But if you only get single tier, when you need to cook 2 dishes or 1 dish + 1 soup, you might regret!

Let's move on! The fifth pot I bought is actually a upgrade version of my first pot - Seakea 9A! This new upgrade version is from Tonze DGD12-12QWG! Why I chose this? Mainly because the capacity is bigger, it can cook 1.2L of dessert or soup! Good for 2-3pax! 

Well, as mentioned earlier, we usually cooked in the office, for lunch time, tea break or desserts! Normally we will cook for 2-3pax, sometimes if we have some other domestic colleagues who are in office then they will have chance to share our desserts, so everyone will get a tea cup of desserts! Hehe! That's what make us happy when everyone enjoy it!! 

The next thing I bought is a double boiler cum lunch box! This is Bandari DDG-D9 pot! I specially love this pot as well! As sometimes I will boil soup, such as ABC soup or some vege soup! 

Besides used it to boil soup, I also used it to boil birdnest or ba zhan (八珍)! When I used this to boil ba zhan, I will set timer to let it cook in midnight so I can drink it in the morning before going to work! 

The seventh pot I bought recently after all the above mini and cutie pot, here it comes the family used pot! This is Bear DDZ13 big pot! This pot have a capacity of 2.5L pot and 3pc of 0.6L pot. 


What I love about this pot is, I can cook 3 different dessert at a same time for 3 pax! Also, the most importantly, it had a separator to make chicken essence at home! I shall share the recipe in another post! 

Lastly, this is the latest lunch box I got! But have not try it out yet! I will try it out when I am back from my business trip in end June! Latest product from Bandari DFH-K8! Shall review it in separate post as well! 


Here's all my collection! Do feel free to check with me if you are interested to get any of the above pots!! 


3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have bought the bear box some time ago, but all the instructions are in Chinese and I don't understand it.

    Would you be so kind and write how to use it to heat food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candygal,

    May I know where u purchased ur electric lunch box?

    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...